WHOLESALE ACCOUNT TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Agreement contains the Wholesale Terms and Conditions that apply to each individual person or business that opens a Wholesale Reseller Account (herein referred to as “Account”). As used in this Agreement, “we”, “us”, or “our” means H2PRO Beautylife Inc (herein referred to as “H2PRO), and “you”, “your” or “Buyer” means the wholesale buyer. In case of breach of this Agreement, H2PRO reserves the right to terminate the Buyer’s enrollment as a Wholesale Reseller Account at any time at sole discretion of the company. By purchasing from H2PRO at wholesale pricing, and reselling H2PRO merchandise, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Wholesale Terms and Conditions:
1. BUYER ENROLLMENT
Businesses (online and brick and mortar) in the beauty industry are eligible to apply to become an H2PRO Wholesale Reseller. In order to maintain the Account efficiently and successfully, you must provide accurate and complete information during registration.
Wholesale applications will be assessed based on the compatibility of the individual business or online store with our brand and our products. Internet auctions (i.e., eBay) are not a preferred method of retail distribution and are prohibited. We do not approve websites not owned and operated by the Buyer (i.e., Amazon); however if this is your main route of sale, please discuss with your Account representative for authorization. We reserve the right to reject any Buyer’s application to open an Account at any time for any reason. We review every application. You will be notified of your acceptance or rejection of the Account by email or phone.
Wholesale customers must divulge the location(s) of their sales of our products. The Buyer must inform us during the wholesale application process or by email if the Buyer would like to add an additional venue after they have been approved as a wholesale reseller. We must approve the venue(s) before the product can be sold on the website(s) or physical location(s). Any non-approved venues may cause revocation of the Account, immediately and without any prior warning.
2. ACCOUNT RETAINABILITY
Wholesale accounts are required to place an order at least once every 180 days. Inactive wholesale accounts will lose their account status after 180 days of inactivity. Accounts may re-apply, but will be reviewed by the company and may be denied reactivation of their wholesale status.
3. WEBSITE RESTRICTIONS
We prohibit the participation of online stores that are determined unsuitable for the Account due to, but not limited to, legal and ethical reasons. Possible reasons for this might be websites:
- with pornographic content;
- that glorify violence, contain youth endangering material or defame or discriminate a person or a group of people because of their religion, their race, their disability or other reasons;
- that contain racist or sexist content;
- that infringe intellectual property of others;
- that contain the name “H2PRO” or “H2PRO Beautylife” in the website domain name or any URL where our products will be sold;
- that contain variations of the H2PRO logo(s) or any other H2PRO trademark;
- that contain false advertisements, inflammatory or untrue statements regarding H2PRO; and/or
- that violate national or international law.
It is also prohibited to:
- send bulk e-mails (spam) without prior consent of the recipient, as a means to generate a sale of any of our products on your website; and
- use the name “H2PRO”, “H2PRO Beautylife”, “H2PRO Flat Irons”, “H2PRO Styling Tools” or any other variation as the display domain or URL for paid search advertising (such as Google Adwords, Microsoft Adcenter, etc.) when trying to generate traffic to your online store.
4. ORDER PROCESSING
(a) Minimum Order
$500 US minimum per order and reorders.
We accept credit cards (Amex, Discover, Mastercard, Visa) and Paypal.
Any wholesale customer chargebacks through Paypal or the credit card company will result in immediate removal of the Account. Reapplication as an Account in the future will be denied.
(d) Product Availability & Eligibility
The product availability must be confirmed with H2PRO. If you are ordering a large number of any one product, please contact us first so that we can check if we have enough stock to fill your order.
H2PRO gift certificates in all denominations are not eligible for wholesale pricing and purchase.
(e) Product Pricing
All orders, including, but not limited to backorders, will be invoiced at the prices prevailing at the time of shipment. We reserve the right to change our wholesale pricing at any time without notice.
Any coupons, discounts, promotions are not eligible for wholesale orders.
(f) Placing An Order
To place an order, you may use our online store with your approved Wholesale accounts with wholesale pricing.
(g) Shipping Cost
The Buyer is responsible for shipping costs for all orders up to $1,500. All orders over $1,500 will qualify for free shipping.
All purchases will be shipped via UPS unless otherwise noted. Shipping costs will be determined by the total weight of the shipment.
Taxes are not charged on US and international wholesale orders; however, the Buyer is responsible for any incurred duty for international wholesale orders.
5. PRODUCT RETURNS AND PRODUCT DEFECTS/DAMAGES DURING SHIPMENT
All sales are final. Product returns will not be accepted except in the case where products were damaged during shipment. Our return policy for any damaged merchandise during shipment are as follows:
- The item(s) being returned must be in new and unused condition;
- The item(s) must be returned in its original retail packaging, instructions, brochures, parts and accessories (if applicable);
- If an item(s) being returned appears to be used and/or is missing any of its original components and packaging materials, a restocking fee of 25% or higher will be charged. The restocking fee will vary depending on the condition of the returned merchandise;
- The original shipping charges of the order are not refundable;
- The return shipping charges must be discussed with your Account representative prior to shipping;
- Any item(s) that originally shipped free to a wholesale customer (under a free shipping promotion), will be credited the product price plus applicable taxes less our incurred shipping cost and any restocking fee; and
- The refund will be credited to the Account for future purchases.
Please inspect the merchandise immediately upon receipt. If you received a defective or damaged product, contact us within 7 business days. Authorization for a return of damaged/defective items will be issued at our discretion. If you received the wrong product or your order is missing a product, please contact us within 7 business days and we will gladly correct our mistake. We will not make any attempt to address complaints of defective or damaged products, incorrect products received or missing products after 7 business days. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the received merchandise immediately and ensure that all merchandise delivered matches the order.
If any damages or defects are discovered after reselling our product, please contact us at 470.375.5298 for any manufacture warranty claims or repair requests.
6. PRODUCT PICTURES AND MEDIA
Wholesale online customers who resell our products on a website are encouraged to have our products professionally photographed in a way to match their website. If you are not able to professionally photograph our products, you may request photographs from your H2PRO by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. We will be able to supply photographs only and will not be able to customize the size and quality of the photograph. Please do not steal any photographs, or any form of media from our website.
7. RETAIL PRICING
The retail prices can be found on the H2PRO website. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a price list. You must display the retail price within your store or on your website according to what is determined by H2PRO. You may occasionally offer your customers a promotion and charge less than our retail price for the product. You may not sell our products for less than the wholesale price. If you sell our products for less than the wholesale price, we may terminate your participation as an Account.
We may occasionally change the retail pricing for a certain product. It is your responsibility to confirm with the H2PRO website periodically to check the current product pricing and adjust it accordingly within your retail store or website.
8. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
By opening an Account with H2PRO, you agree as an Account to comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are an H2PRO Account.
9. TERM OF THE AGREEMENT
The term of this Agreement will commence upon our acceptance of your Account application and will end when terminated by either party. Either party of this Agreement is allowed to terminate it at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination.
10. REVOCATION OF ENROLLMENT
We will terminate your affiliation as an Account if the terms of this Agreement are broken. If we suspect fraudulent activity, your Account may be cancelled immediately and without prior warning. Once your enrollment as an Account is revoked, you cannot reopen an Account in the future.
We may modify this Agreement as well as our wholesale and retail pricing at any time and in our sole discretion. The updated Agreement and any changes in retail and wholesale pricing will be distributed by your Account representative. You may terminate your Wholesale Reseller status with us if any modification has been found unacceptable by you. The responsibility to remain familiar with the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement is that of the Buyer.